1. When did you first come to San Diego?
It was in 2000 for a Nine Inch Nails show at SDSU.
2. What is your favorite thing/attribute/place in or about San Diego?
FM94/9, and Ralphs, because they supply me my TAB soda!! That makes me happy. The ocean, too. I love the ocean.
3. What is your favorite place to eat in San Diego?
At my friends, Loretta and Shari's house. Yummy!!!
4. What are your top 5 shows/concerts that you've been to?
Muse- "The Resistance" tour at the Allstate Arena in Chicago.
Nine Inch Nails- private soundcheck for "The Fragile" tour at the Grand Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles.
Nine Inch Nails- "Wave Goodbye" tour at The Aaragon Ballroom in Chicago.
Radiohead- "The Bends" tour at The Greek Theater in Los Angeles.
Remy Zero at The Knitting Factory in Los Angeles.
5. What are the top 5 albums you can't live without?
Nine Inch Nails- "Pretty Hate Machine"
Muse- "2nd Law"
Nine Inch Nails-"Downward Spiral"
Radiohead- "The Bends"
Remy Zero- "Villa Elaine"
6. If you could be a rock star for a day, who would it be (name & era)?
Mariqueen Reznor (Trent Reznor's wife) of How To Destroy Angels, era 2010ish. For obvious reasons. ;-)
7. Who's the most intimidating person you've ever met?
I'd have to say Trent Reznor, but it's not his fault. He's SUPER nice, and very down to earth, but I have such ridiculously stupid amounts of love for the man that I turn into a giddy 12 year girl whenever I'm around him. Also, I have no filter between my brain & my mouth, and because of that I usually end up trying to play it safe, and just not speaking at all so I don't completely embarrass myself. He always says that I'm the only mute dj he's ever known. Yep. I'm a huge dork.
8. If you went into the witness protection program and had to rename yourself, what would it be?
9. What book would you recommend everyone read?
The Stand by Stephen King (or, pretty much ANYTHING by Stephen King)