Jeremy takes the Staff Survey
1. When did you first come to San Diego?
2. What is your favorite thing/attribute/place in or about San Diego?
The diversity…This is the only city that I’ve ever been to where almost anything you’ve ever wanted to do is only a short drive away…beaches…city…mountains…Mexico.
3. What is your favorite place to eat in San Diego?
4. What are your top 5 shows/concerts that you’ve been to?
• Peal Jam @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre – Live for FM 94/9
• The Rolling Stones @ PETCO Park – Bigger Bang Tour
• Interpol @ Indie Jam 2007
• Prince @ Coachella 2008
• Primus @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre – Frizzle Fry Tour
5. What are the 20 albums that you can’t live without?
• Pearl Jam - Ten
• The Who - Quadrophenia
• Johnny Cash - The Legend of Johnny Cash
• My Morning Jacket - Z
• Creedence Clear Water Revival - Green River
• Kelly Joe Phelps - Shine Eyed Mister Zen
• Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights
• The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
• Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien
• Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
• Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
• Louis Armstrong - The Definitive Collection
• Metallica - Ride The Lightning
• Bob Dylan - The Essential Bob Dylan
• John Coltrane - My Favorite Things”
• A Perfect Circle - Nom de Mers
• Dean Martin - Dino
• The Clash - London Calling
• Primus - Frizzle Fry
• The Beatles - White Album
6. If you could be one rock star for a day, who would it be (name and era)?
Benjamin Franklin 1778-1785
7. Who is the most intimidating person you’ve ever met?
Tom Morello’s Mom
8. If you went into the witness protection program and had to rename yourself, what would it be?
9. If you had to create a burrito, what would be in it and what would its name be?
It’s called the “Kitchen Sink”…Chicken, steak, carnitas, fried eggs, rice, beans, grilled bell peppers & onions, French fries, guacamole, sour cream, pico and cheese.
10. What books would you recommend that everyone read?
On The Road by Jack Kerouac